Make your owns wedding bands
Make your big day together even more special and memorable
We open our workshop to you and offer you the opportunity to create your perfect rings and make some beautiful memories. Under our supervision, your rings will be made to the same high standard of craftsmanship that Lawley is known for.
Your rings are a symbol and constant reminder of the love and commitment that you cherish together. Making your bands together will add even more magic to your very special day and be a talking point for years to come.
The price for this experience is £275 per couple, plus materials (same price at weekends). Lunch and refreshments are included.
This experience is offered to one couple per day; you will have the undivided attention of our Master Goldsmith, Andy Lawrence.
Choice Of Metals
We have a wide choice of materials available. All bands are made from the chosen bullion metal.
The metals you can use are;
Gold 9ct and 18ct in all colours.
Palladium 500(grey) and 950(white/grey).
Silver, sterling 925.
Our aim is to make this process a fun and memorable experience, that you’ll treasure forever.
Also, you make the ring in your chosen metal. you will not make your ring in silver, to then get a mould from, to then cast in your chosen metal.
Andy has the experience to help you use metals, that even some jewellers aren’t trained to use.
These approximate prices vary from a small finger size narrow band, to a large finger size 6mm wide ring.
Prices don’t include engraving or gemstones, but can be quoted upon request.
Silver £14 – £40
9ct £97 – £340
18ct £193 – £744
Palladium £285 – £864
Platinum £244 – £1043
- Welcome to the Lawley studio.
- We’ll do a test piece first, to familiarise you both with the process and the tools.
- Then we’ll start to fabricate your chosen metals.
- Review what we have achieved so far and plan the next stages.
- Preparation of the workshop for the afternoon.
- Time to refuel – lunch and refreshments.
- We’ll solder the joins in the rings, turn them into perfect circle and file the shape and profile.
- We then move onto the final crafting of the rings before finishing up for the day.
Normally takes 7-8 hours for the whole day.
We recommend starting at 9:30am, but the start time is your choice.
Lunch is included and refreshments offered throughout the day.