Make Your Own Rings
We open our workshop to you and offer you the opportunity to create your perfect rings and make some beautiful memories. Under our supervision, your rings will be made to the same high standard of craftsmanship that Lawley is known for.
Your rings are a symbol and constant reminder of the love and commitment that you cherish together. Making your bands together will add even more magic to your very special day and be a talking point for years to come.
The price for this experience is £275 per couple, plus materials (same price at weekends). Lunch and refreshments are included.
This experience is offered to one couple per day; you will have the undivided attention of our Master Goldsmith, Andy Lawrence.
Helping you achieve
We have a wide choice of materials available. All bands are made from the chosen bullion metal.
The metals you can use are;
Gold 9ct and 18ct in all colours. 22ct gold Palladium 500(grey) and 950(white/grey). Platinum 950. Silver, sterling 925.
Any gemstones for setting, engraving or other finer details can be quoted for, but will be carried out by Andy when your rings have been hallmarked.
With the £275 for the experience day, these are guideline prices for the materials.
These approximate prices vary from a small finger size narrow band, to a large finger size 6mm wide ring.
Prices don’t include engraving or gemstones, but can be quoted upon request.
Silver £14 – £40*
9ct £130 – £326*
18ct £336- £744*
Palladium £420- £921*
Platinum £324 – £1043*
* Please note that metal prices change twice daily. Up to date prices will be given with quotes.
These prices were updated on 01/08/19
- Welcome to the Lawley studio.
- We’ll do a test piece first, to familiarise you both with the process and the tools.
- Then we’ll start to fabricate your chosen metals.
- Review what we have achieved so far and plan the next stages.
- Preparation of the workshop for the afternoon.
- Time to refuel – lunch and refreshments.
- We’ll solder the joins in the rings, turn them into perfect circle and file the shape and profile.
- We then move onto the final crafting of the rings before finishing up for the day.